Creative Visual Productions is a digital marketing agency located in Woodbury, NJ providing website design, development, search engine optimization, video production, graphic design, and online marketing services. As a certified Google Partner, CVP is the trusted source in the Philadelphia area for Google Adwords and Google Analytics management. CVP invests time and money into training its SEO professionals and digital marketing experts to become Google Partner Certified.
“Work with the best” is how Google describes its Google Partners, which are online marketing companies trusted by Google. Partners are recognized companies that excel with Google products like Google Adwords and Google Analytics. Google Partner businesses are healthy, their customers are happy and they use Google best practices. You know your business. Google Certified Partners know the web. Let a certified expert manage your online marketing so you can focus on running your business.
Google Partners are in the business of being in the know and must maintain book smarts, street smarts and have direct access to Google personnel in order to deliver results that are more effective and have greater ROI (return on investment). Partners stay up to date on the latest Google tools and products by passing Google administered certification exams every 12 months. Proven success is what puts Partners above the rest. They use industry best practices to manage campaigns and focus on helping you get the most out of your marketing budget. Partners stay ahead of the curve by working directly with Google. With access to trainings and product updates, Partners stay on top of what’s going on with Google. As a Google Partner, CVP is adept at delivering professionally managed AdWords marketing campaigns that are more effective and deliver better return on your marketing investment.
1. Certified Account Managers — Companies that achieve Google Partner status must maintain employees with Google Adwords certifications in order to manage client accounts. Google ensures that these certifications are current and that the company or agency meets Google’s standards for best practices.
2. Experts in Everything AdWords — Partners must be well-versed in all the features of Google AdWords and utilize them in a way that is beneficial to clients. Functions that Google Partners are required to master include, in part, the use of negative keywords, ad sitelinks, ad extensions, phrase match keywords, split testing with AdWords, modified broad match keywords and ad scheduling.
3. Google Measures Profitability and Client Satisfaction — Google reviews an agency’s client accounts to make sure that they are delivering optimal service via higher ad quality scores. A high ad score maximizes the benefits of an adwords campaign by ensuring that the ads, search terms and landing pages are attracting the correct target market. A high-quality score typically achieves lower cost per click and, therefore, a higher return on advertising investment. Google tracks conversion rates and client longevity to ensure an agency’s clients are satisfied with the adwords campaign management they receive.
4. Faster, Time Saving Access to Google – Google Partners have dedicated Google Account Managers that they can contact any time a client has an issue. As a Google Partner, Webolutions can acquire answers from Google faster than those not certified, which can save our clients time and money.
5. Adwords Testing – Google Adwords Partners are required to show that they are actively doing split testing on ads to attract the greatest volume of customers to a client’s site. Google checks for multiple ads per campaign group to ensure the use of different keywords and messaging. Google encourages ongoing experimentation by targeting the various demographics that fall into a client’s target market.
Is your business interested in online marketing? Do you need a reliable partner certified by Google? CVP is a trusted Google Partner located in South Jersey. The CVP Google Partner experts are available to help you understand the program and acquire additional information to improve your business and website performance.
You must be logged in to post a comment.